Saturday, April 18, 2009

Master Cleanse Day 1 In Review

Day 1 went well. My starting weight on day 1: 140.

Not to make excuses but I am experiencing edema from using a substance that contains msg a few days ago. My weight fluctuates from 138 -145.

I started off my day drinking a laxative tea. This maybe too much information but on this blog I plan to share everything. I had a partial BM after drinking the tea this morning. I hate drinking the salt water flush but I love the results of the internal bath. Plus, I need to have a good BM...I am constipated.

My case of IBD, I'm either experiencing diarrhea or constipation. As of late, the latter has befriended me. :-(

I only drank a couple glasses of the lemonade today as I wasn't really hungry or thirsty. My goal is to get the whole 64 ounces down tomorrow. We'll see how that goes...stay tuned!

Day 1 7:30PM: I'm having stomach pains...it feels like a big mass of something is trying to move but its stuck on my right side. I'm getting ready to drink another cup of laxative tea...hopefully that will help.

I may have experienced a little detox as well. I slept alot today. I've learned that the body rests, heals and rejuvenates itself while sleeping so I guess it was a good thing.

I woke up at 12:15am with a headache right between my eyes. I'm quite sure I'm detoxing already because a headache is unusual for me. I also had to twinkle, still no BM. Salt water flush in the morning!

Day 2 begins now...Stay Tuned!

Good Health & Abundant Blessings!

2 comments:

  1. I experience the same thing with headaches. I also tend to get pains in my legs. I wonder if I still will experience this the same way this time, because now I have been living a vegan diet. The last time I went on the Master Cleanse I was eating a "normal" unhealthy diet...I am glad we are on this journey together, because thinking of somebody who is doing the same thing in the toughest minutes makes it a little easier...
    Great blog!
    Peace & Healing

    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for such good information.......If you love to workout, just like me......Please check out the blogs mentioned below, its really informative !!!!..... check it out m sure you'll love it.

    http://staysharpwithworkouts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete