Monday, April 13, 2009

My Man Plan

Get your minds out the gutter. It's not what you maybe thinking. I am taking notice as to how much of my time is being devoured in a day on the internet. It's time for me to take my man, massive action now, plan and make some things happen.

I've been home for a month and in a semi-vegetative state of mind and function. I may have worked out 3 or 4 times and I'm being liberal in my guestimation. As I sit here typing this blog, there are 101 things running through my mind that I should be doing. I have set big goals for myself in various areas of my life. I will share a few in here and in future blogs as I see fit.
Currently, my man plan is to:

1.) Workout everyday for an hour for the following 30 days. No Excuses!
2.) Create a viable income stream. Work that plan 2 hrs a day for the next 30 days.
3.) Discipline myself to spend 3 hrs a day online, unless I'm working. (This is gonna be hard)
4.) Nourish my Mind & Spirit with Prayer, Meditation & Gratitude.
5.) Feed my body the best, highest quality food that I can afford.

That's all for now! Now you tell me by leaving a comment what is your "man" plan?

Be Blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a plan to me. I will be doing my plan tonight. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete