Thursday, April 30, 2009

Master Cleanse Final Update

Hi guys, I know I've been MIA for more than a few days. The MC this time around took me on a journey of healing in which I wasn't prepared. The detox symptoms were to the 10th power. I had a few days of excruciating stomach pain. So much so, that I almost thru in the towel and ended the fast early. However, I was encouraged by a fellow twitter to stay the course because what I was experiencing was a "healing crisis". I had never heard that term before but something about it resonated with my spirit and I pressed on.

I had many days of craving food not necessarily from hunger but because I love to eat and I missed the pleasure I get from doing so. Disciplining ones self is more than a notion. I prayed alot during this time as well. It felt really good to connect with The Father during this time. I received a lot of spiritual revelation and insight, clarity of thought and a general overall sense of well being. I've decided to give my digestive system a brake once a week by fasting.

I do believe I should have stayed the course longer than 10 days but I was ready for it to end. I don't believe I received complete healing from the cleanse this time around but I am definitely on my way.

Abundant Blessings!

1 comment: